The John Staluppi Family is proud to be an advocate for many charitable causes. Contributions by the John Staluppi Family have made a much needed impact in the lives of people on the local and national level.Continue reading
Always a visionary who pushes the limits of yacht design, John Staluppi has created yachts whose performance and aesthetic are noted in nautical history. From the fastest superyacht of all time ...Continue reading
Having grown up in the golden age of the American automobile, John Staluppi's passion for car design was part of his formative years and would fuel his future accomplishments.Continue reading
- He paid $50,000 for Jordan High’s Mustang. But what he did next will surprise you. . .
- SuperYacht Spectre - Benetti Video
- 8th Annual South East Rods and Customs
Hospice Benefit Open Car Show
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Cars of Dreams Museum
- Heart of Rock and Roll - Charity Event
- Homeless Coalition raises 75K at Cars of Dreams Museum
- Barrett Jackson - Palm Beach - Philanthropists and world-renowned car collectors Jeanette and John Staluppi donated an additional $100,000 to support the Achilles Freedom Team.
- CarsofDreams.com -
Photos Shop with a Cop Event
Through all my successes, I always made sure I put people first. There is a sign in all our dealerships that reads "Every visitor to our dealership is an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions." In my four decades of philanthropy, our devotion to people holds true. It has been our privilege and pleasure to support these causes and we applaud those people who strive to make a difference.Continue reading