The John Staluppi Family is proud to be an advocate for many charitable causes. Contributions by the John Staluppi Family have made a much needed impact in the lives of people on the local and national level.Continue reading
Always a visionary who pushes the limits of yacht design, John Staluppi has created yachts whose performance and aesthetic are noted in nautical history. From the fastest superyacht of all time ...Continue reading
Having grown up in the golden age of the American automobile, John Staluppi's passion for car design was part of his formative years and would fuel his future accomplishments.Continue reading
- Heesen Yachts.com - Octopussy the Yacht that Couldn't Be Built Documentary
- Leake Auction, America’s first collector car auction company will sell a select group of vehicles from internationally recognized collector John Staluppi. Nearly 120 of his vehicles from the Cars of Dreams Collection will be featured during Leake’s auction in Arizona, January 15-19, 2020. The Ritchie Bros. owned company has partnered with Salt River Fields at Talking Stick for its multi-day auction.
- Ritchie Bros.’ Leake Auction presents “Revved and Ready: John Staluppi’s Cars of Dreams,” an exclusive web series featuring classic and exotic vehicles from John’s much-loved Cars of Dreams Museum.
- Leake Auctions To Offer John Staluppi's Cars Of Dreams Collection Without Reserve In Scottsdale
- 2020 Toyota Supra Global #1 Delivered
Through all my successes, I always made sure I put people first. There is a sign in all our dealerships that reads "Every visitor to our dealership is an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions." In my four decades of philanthropy, our devotion to people holds true. It has been our privilege and pleasure to support these causes and we applaud those people who strive to make a difference.Continue reading